Massive job lot of clothing.

mr who?

After having a big clear out , I'm left with the following items for sale. NOT looking to split at this time. And would really prefer a collection due to the amount of stuff . Guessing the below items would easily fill 2 maybe 3 large holdalls. I maybe able to deliver, for the cost of fuel and as long as its within a 30 mile trip?
I'll try to list the best and most expensive items , but there's probably another 50% unlisted.
Please feel free to contact me should anyone require any more information or photos. Photos available on request via text , WhatsApp and email.
Berghaus Cubic 30ltr daysack , light blue.
Le Chameau hunting jacket , ladies L , green , padded .
Woolrick , realtree bomber jacket style. Mens M 38/40 size.
Jack Pyke hunters jacket , youth s/m size. Realtree.
DPM smock and trousers. 180/112 , 85/96/112 . Im 5'10'' and about 16 stone , and normally wear a xl-xxl and these both fit me fine.
M65 style woodland combat jacket . L .
2 X fly fishing vests.
Camo puffa jacket , xxxl . But more like a xl or xxl .
North face puffa jacket , warmest jacket I have ever worn . Fantastic design and well made . Was well over £400 when new .
Pro logic camo waterproof suit. Jacket and bib and brace set. Very warm and super waterproof. Was £150 when new , never used.
Tog 24 green bomber jacket . Soft cell . And size L I think.
All the above and another big pile of jackets and trousers.
EVERYTHING above is in , sometimes , brand new and perfect condition. All items are in excellent condition and all zips, poppers, buckles and fasteners are there and in working condition.
I'm just looking to get rid of all this and make some room , well aware its under priced and could easily double my money , at least, if I was to sell it off item by item on the bay .
Well over £1000 worth of stuff , looking for £200 .
Thanks for reading guys.
Andy.