Getting inked.

fatchap

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive said it plenty of times before , but , the main difference between people that have tattoos and people that dont , is that the people that have tattoos dont mind if you dont have any.   personally ,  i always find that  people with tattoos are much more interesting individuals.

16 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

ive said it plenty of times before , but , the main difference between people that have tattoos and people that dont , is that the people that have tattoos dont mind if you dont have any.   personally ,  i always find that  people with tattoos are much more interesting individuals.

That's largely my experience too Mel. I find those that are not vanilla are also much less judgemental than the straight laced and uptight.

4 hours ago, udderlyoffroad said:

Having recently....re-entered the market myself, I can confirm that tattoos are a massive time saver.  If she has them, I swipe left.*

Same with nose-rings.  How very rebellious of you, in a conformist sort of way.

*That means, "I'll pass, thanks" for those of you not up on the technology...

Agree... everyone is different, but we must be similar - my biggest turn offs are women with:

1. Any tattoo

2. Piercings beyond earlobes 

3. Or smokes

Some of my pals go wild for a heavily tattooed woman but even the smallest tat on a woman repulses me no matter what the rest of the package is like.

25 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

Agree... everyone is different, but we must be similar - my biggest turn offs are women with:

1. Any tattoo

3. Or smokes

Some of my pals go wild for a heavily tattooed woman but even the smallest tat on a woman repulses me no matter what the rest of the package is like.

Thats weird right there .

And then, eventually that day came, and I heard my dad’s voice in my head,

“ Don’t go tattooing yourself boy, it’ll make stand out if you don’t...” . 
My Dad served in the Royal Navy after the war and had the time of his life, some of which was in gaol for fighting. Not surprising as he was a middleweight fleet champion. However whilst inside and being quite the artist, he tattooed a number of blokes with a needle and ink. But he would never have a tattoo. “ It would always make you stand out if you got in trouble with the MPs.”

However this summer in just about every pub garden I had the same comments, “You’re in great shape with good skin, why don’t you get a tattoo?”  
 Maybe because then I’d look like the rest of the melts in the beer garden, darling, and wouldn’t stand out.

16 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

1. Any tattoo

3. Or smokes

Well that's two of us then!

Maturity tells us that tattoos don't age gracefully.

1 hour ago, Yellow Bear said:

So unequal rights are ok as long as they are in your favour then?

We don't have equal rights in actuality yet, as evidenced by this thread and also the crime, employment and all other statistics except suicide, you can have that one. We can't even get a tattoo without it being used to brand us as a woman of bad morals. 

Address the problems that exist already. 

3 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

We can't even get a tattoo without it being used to brand us as a woman of bad morals. 

I don't have problems with tattoos on the female body - as long as they are the right type of body :)

I am sure that you feel the same way about men - if you see a full chest tattoo I am sure you would prefer it to be on a toned muscular body - and not on the likes of my body 😁

7 minutes ago, ehb102 said:

We don't have equal rights in actuality yet, as evidenced by this thread and also the crime, employment and all other statistics except suicide, you can have that one. We can't even get a tattoo without it being used to brand us as a woman of bad morals. 

Address the problems that exist already. 

I agree with clanger man.  My Mrs has a full back piece , and shes a right un 😆