Getting inked.

fatchap

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, washerboy said:

The topic is fine but the workman ship is awful. 

You’re a nice guy! Feel better about yourself after having a personal dig at Cjbram?

If you’ve got nothing nice to say don’t say anything at all. What have you achieved telling him that the tattoo on his body for life is awful? Sometimes personal opinions are better off left as personal!

26 minutes ago, grrclark said:

That's all that matters.  Welcome to PW too.

You'll have gathered that sometimes there are people who need to learn better manners who post here, but most are good sorts.

Thanks bud everyone has there own opinion ive been brought up if you have nothing nice to say dont say anything bit respect go's a long way

On 22/09/2020 at 17:02, fatchap said:

51 years old and about to get my first tattoo. if its not too bad I might get two. I will confess this is my third attempt at getting one, Lose me bottle before I get in the car. But not this time. Saturday morning off to the tattooist to get my arm ruined for the rest of my life. 

Please feel free to talk me out of it, ie pain, infection etc etc..

Anyone who says a tat doesn’t hurt has never had a proper one ,they do hurt but that can vary a lot depending where you have it .I had time where I could nod off n times where I’ve had to say stop 

this is one I had other day on my calf n it hurt 016BEAFC-2CA7-4F9B-8878-D9F5CF3E2821.jpeg.64e2140270b9f900caec74a6f0fa2a11.jpeg

40 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

This thread is a perfect example that people with tattoos are cool , and the rest are just xxxxxxx 😅😅😅😅

Sorry , I couldn't help it 😅😅😅

And of course you are quite correct!:w00t:

The rest of us who think you look anything but cool are all completely wrong.:lol:

34 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And of course you are quite correct!:w00t:

The rest of us who think you look anything but cool are all completely wrong.:lol:

Thankyou David,  I'm glad my coolness is recognised the length and breadth of the country 😆

Personally I am happy with each of the tattoos on my skin and like rugby injuries they are marks to record each passing event and in these dark times having a tattoo is for me a reminder of the journey so far. Would I tattoo my face , hands, etc maybe not but I defend the man's right to do so.  If your  deciding whether to get one or not all  I can say is your dead a long time but it's a personal choice but I know many employers are not so compassionate.

On 26/09/2020 at 20:14, pork chop said:

Anyone who says a tat doesn’t hurt has never had a proper one ,they do hurt but that can vary a lot depending where you have it .I had time where I could nod off n times where I’ve had to say stop 

this is one I had other day on my calf n it hurt 016BEAFC-2CA7-4F9B-8878-D9F5CF3E2821.jpeg.64e2140270b9f900caec74a6f0fa2a11.jpeg

I found that the closer to the back of the knee the more uncomfortable it was, but generally i didn't find my calfs to be any worse.  Everyone is different though.

I spoke to a lass who had steampunk style hinges tattooed behind her knees, very cool tatt's actually, i complimented her on being able to take that, as I really don't think i could, and she thought they were easy compared to her back.

One thing I have found is that if i am cold or tired then I defo feel the burn that bit more.

On 27/09/2020 at 09:51, mel b3 said:

This thread is a perfect example that people with tattoos are cool , and the rest are just xxxxxxx 😅😅😅😅

Sorry , I couldn't help it 😅😅😅

True that :D

23 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

And of course you are quite correct!

The rest of us who think you look anything but cool are all completely wrong.

Dave, it shows great strength of character to admit to your failings and accept when you're wrong.  Well done on showing great strength of character ;)