2nd spinal operation today

rapid .25

Well I'm sat in a room just now waiting to go down for the 2nd operation on my spine, I hope the results from this one are better than the first time round , I can't wait to get back in the fields doing what I have a passion for, hope it won't be too long a wait , I'm chomping at the bit 😁😁😁😁😁

4 minutes ago, clangerman said:

chin up be in recovery before you know it good luck 

Thanks bud, be glad to get down its the waiting that puts the blood pressure up, 👍

4 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

Best of luck, nothing worse than being kept away from doing the things you enjoy doing most.

Cheers farmboy91 👍

Going down now should be all over in 2&1/2 hrs, plus recovery time, thanks for the good wishes. Stay safe,,, Ian.

2 hours ago, figgy said:

Best of luck, what you having done? 

Thanks figgy, my nerve canal has been trapped due to three discs crumbling away, they have cut part of my spine away to ease the pressure on it, I'm in recovery now and must admit I feel a lot better, 👍

3 hours ago, ditchman said:

if you need any bits made for the spine ...let me know........

all the best

ditch

Cheers ditch, all went well so I hope to meet you at paintmine woods in the not too distant future, covid permitting 👍

What area of spine, my wife has c5c6c7 problems and is in constant pain, she can have operation but was told life of bits that are put in is 10yrs before they fuse and may restrict head movement, being 50 she is in a conundrum and trying to manage pain herself, medication sent her blood pressure funny. 

All the best with your recovery. 

Awful pain, I injured my back about four or five years ago. Managed to knock S1 out of place by about a quarter of an inch, nips my spinal nerve a bit. Tried physio a choiripractor, nothing seems to be able to keep it in place. I don't want surgery if I can help it. Push comes to shove it'll be fused in place.

Hope yours is a success.