Hmmm I must of lost some bait

team tractor

10 hours ago, Mice! said:

I had a few flies in the car Monday after taking stuff to the tip, there must have been 7 of them 😅😅😅

We pushed around 200 out tonight 😂

10 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Back in the early sixties the police service had a system of Police Mobile Columns, these where basically a small police force which would form should we have a nuclear attack and police given areas.  Kitted out with personel trucks and motor cycles each of these columns went on two week training sessions into the boonies. Mine went into the Clee Hills and we camped out there. We had a top class field kitchen so ate well and it was but a short walk down the hill to the local pub. A camping holiday in fact. On one of our training sessions one of my team found a dead lamb and secretly brought it back to camp and then strapped it onto one of the wagon engines across the exhaust manifold.  The next day we moved location and our wagon was directly behind the 'lamb' wagon.  The stink was unbearable but the source was not discovered for about four days until the driver checked the oil levels and by then the poor little animal was just a black charred remnant.

The last Mobile Column actually got to do a real job and was sent down to the Aberfan disaster to control traffic etc.

Kebabs all round