Bullied because your married 😁

washerboy

did you see the latest on the news ....that some big financial company...is demanding that...

1. you do not marry or date a partner in a company that is a competitor
  2. you must declare any personal (sexual) interest in a work collegue that you have
  3. declare any involvment with a woman/man out side the company that may have a link to the company

woooow....:w00t:....that is bullying/control for you

28 minutes ago, ditchman said:

did you see the latest on the news ....that some big financial company...is demanding that...

2. you must declare any personal (sexual) interest in a work collegue that you have
  3. declare any involvment with a woman/man out side the company that may have a link to the company

woooow....:w00t:....that is bullying/control for you

Hello, any link Simon ?

My M-I-L is OK in small batches - she has a very narrow view of the world backed up by great stupidity!!

She thinks that I am joking with the things that I say to her (very Les Dawson'ish type comments) - the funny thing about it is that I am not joking - now that takes great skill :D

My one yesterday for her was to ask her to stop the flying monkeys from landing on the roof as they are damaging the tiles!!

Must say I still can't get over these "flexible hours" contracts companies seem to give out nowadays.... a low number of basic hours then expecting the employees to be available at any time during the rest of a normal 39 hour week! Oh, and apparently they aren't allowed to take on another job outside of the "contracted hours" to earn a living wage either. 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️

14 hours ago, ditchman said:

woooow........that is bullying/control for you

Used to be called conflict of interest. Several years back my then girlfriend who was a MD for a company where i did there property/building maintenance had to declare our relationship. Even though i had done work off and on for them long before i met her. Big deal at the time. Had to stop job i was doing until cleared.    NB

8 hours ago, NatureBoy said:

Used to be called conflict of interest. Several years back my then girlfriend who was a MD for a company where i did there property/building maintenance had to declare our relationship. Even though i had done work off and on for them long before i met her. Big deal at the time. Had to stop job i was doing until cleared.    NB

yup.......thats the wording they used on the news report on Sky buisness news...