Remington 700 SA Mountain stock.

mr who?

Gents . I am currently on the 5th stock for my 700 , and I'm rather hoping this is the end of my "Remington stock dance" .
Anyway , this is a "Mountain" type , I believe that this means it is slightly slimmer in the fore end , but not claiming to be an expert here guys I think thats about the only difference as far as I can tell.
It's still broad enough to support a bipod though.
In all honestly, I've only owned this stock for a few days , brought it , then a few days later I found something else that took my fancy (Fussy? Who Sir? Me Sir?).
I fitted it and used it once, and found it to be superb . In excellent condition but of course comes with a few dins and bangs you would expect from a work horse of a stock.
When she turned up with me I gave her a complete clean and reconditioned the wood work , and even if I say so myself, the grains lovely and the photos dont it her justice.
I'll include a black stock mounted ammo/accessories holder pouch. And sling points , QD sling swivels and a rather nice Butler Creek sling.
I paid £90 for this stock a few days ago , and I honestly believe I under paid at the time . I'm asking the same , this includes all the above bits and recorded postage out to you.
Please feel free to contact me if anyone requires any further information or photos.
Thanks for reading guys.
Take care and stay safe Gents.