Quad bike for sale

crossy 666

Hi, I'm toying with the idea of selling my quad so just testing the water at the moment as I've recently brought a RTV and cant see me using both.  When I brought my quad we completely striped it down to every nut and bolt and replaced all warn parts and even replaced stuff just for the sake of it while we were doing the job. we built the quad back up fitting stuff like 4 new tyers, high power spot lights, winch, front cadge and rear storage box. I spent a lot of money doing it how I wanted and no money was speared as I planned on keeping it for ever for deer stalking, feeding etc. and I know I'm going to regret selling it. the quad it self is a Honda trx 350 and is a 06reg but is registered as agricultural use so don't need an mot and free road tax. The quad also come with its own Quad trailer that it fits perfectly the tows behind it sell when out with feed etc on.  I would like £2500 for it please and im not in a rush to sell. I can send more picturs for any one intrested.

P.S. NO SORRY MY GYR IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE SALE 

0?ui=2&ik=0637b05a3a&attid=0.1&permmsgid0?ui=2&ik=0637b05a3a&attid=0.19&permmsgi0?ui=2&ik=0637b05a3a&attid=0.15&permmsgi0?ui=2&ik=0637b05a3a&attid=0.3&permmsgid