BASC commits to help wildfowlers on the Humber

scolopax

On 29/09/2020 at 11:42, nic said:

the likelihood is that if they win the battle on the Humber the same argument will then have a precedent and be used elsewhere.

Two totally different situations from what I'm told the humber club point blank refused to comply with bag returns etc to N.E. But the Morecambe bay club have always complied but this year they were late for some reason.

18 hours ago, m greeny said:

Two totally different situations from what I'm told the humber club point blank refused to comply with bag returns etc to N.E. But the Morecambe bay club have always complied but this year they were late for some reason.

I am not sure you are correct there regarding the Humber club, which BTW is Humber clubs, there are a minimum of six, possibly eight, shooting the large area over which consent was refused. I would be extremely surprised if overall wildfowling committee did not do its utmost to provide NE with the data they required. 

On 02/10/2020 at 08:51, scolopax said:

I am not sure you are correct there regarding the Humber club, which BTW is Humber clubs, there are a minimum of six, possibly eight, shooting the large area over which consent was refused. I would be extremely surprised if overall wildfowling committee did not do its utmost to provide NE with the data they required. 

Apologies for missing the s off club as I'm fully aware it's more than one club but the feedback I'm getting through proper channels is that they weren't forthcoming with N. E. requests but the thing that gets my back up is why ain't basc using the fighting fund to fight the morecambe Bay clubs corner too even though they have complied with N. E. requests season upon season as a matter of course with no objections