Champdogs Advert

WelshAndy

22 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Can’t see the kennel club registering those 🤔🤷‍♀️
Gutted MyKc is down at the mo so can’t have a nosey!

I thought that too but in the advert it says 

Manuka has a lovely litter born 6th August and 3 are left to be reserved with a forever home. Contract will be very strict to avoid reselling on at a profit so only genuine forever homes considered. Will be KC registered.”

But everything you read online it states KC won’t register father daughter, mother son, brother sister. 
But will allow half brother and sister 🙄

2 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

I thought that too but in the advert it says 

Manuka has a lovely litter born 6th August and 3 are left to be reserved with a forever home. Contract will be very strict to avoid reselling on at a profit so only genuine forever homes considered. Will be KC registered.”

But everything you read online it states KC won’t register father daughter, mother son, brother sister. 
But will allow half brother and sister 🙄

Yes they won’t allow it. 

The idiot however obviously hasn’t figured that one out yet otherwise they wouldn’t be advertising them as going to be KC Reg. 

This is one of the issues I raise when you buy “just a shooting dog” or a dog from someone claiming to have quality working dogs. 

The owner is clearly a ******, they might even own the sire and dam. 

No thought has gone into the breeding, they have clearly just used the closest stud dog they can... and the stud owner is a ****** as well. 

4 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Yes they won’t allow it. 

The idiot however obviously hasn’t figured that one out yet otherwise they wouldn’t be advertising them as going to be KC Reg. 

This is one of the issues I raise when you buy “just a shooting dog” or a dog from someone claiming to have quality working dogs. 

The owner is clearly a ******, they might even own the sire and dam. 

No thought has gone into the breeding, they have clearly just used the closest stud dog they can... and the stud owner is a ****** as well. 

Maybe she's just had a senior moment filling in the pedigree on the Champdogs web page?

We'll find out on the 30th when myKC is back up & running.

The pedigree of the dam is wrong on the Champ site. Sirocco Speed is by Ettinsmoor Sandman of Bellaroyal out of Sirocco Wind.

BTW, the new kennel club site is utter w**k, who ever designed it wants ******** up the **** with a big stick sideways.

Edited by PERCE

21 hours ago, PERCE said:

The pedigree of the dam is wrong on the Champ site. Sirocco Speed is by Ettinsmoor Sandman of Bellaroyal out of Sirocco Wind.

BTW, the new kennel club site is utter w**k, who ever designed it wants ******** up the **** with a big stick sideways.

That’s a relief! Also agree on the new site! Still unable to register a litter. 

6 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

That’s a relief! Also agree on the new site! Still unable to register a litter. 

You're not the only one having that problem. A friend registered a cocker litter in August & they've lost it, pups are ready to go & he's got no papers.

I was hoping the new site would be an upgrade on the old site with some new features. For instance being able to work out coi's for future litters, so 2 or 3 generations down I can go back to my own lines for litters without going too close. Instead they've come up with a system that makes it almost impossible to work out even basic stuff, it's like they're trying to hide information.