Return to the stone hide duck shooting wildfowling Lough Neagh

Big Al

5 hours ago, Gerry78 said:

Brilliant Big Al that Combination of RC AMMUNITION And O/u working well for you Great dog work by both dogs have to give BEAR a special mention for that big retrieve He looks very like my dog Duke Fox red lab Only better trained 😆😆Hopefully when the migrants come in the shooting will pick up 👍👍

A few more teal and divers in yesterday so hopefully a start of the migrants!

I'll pass your compliment on to Bear but it's not work to them .It's what want to do!

2 hours ago, greylag said:

Another great adventure.Good shooting ,very good dog work and excellent camera production.Its a pleasure to watch you expeditions.With our local lockdowns it looks like some of us will have to live our season through watching others success.

A kind and greatly appreciated comment. A lockdown is likely here before the end of the month, so I'll be affected too. Mind you, a duck hide is about as socially distanced and self-isolated as you can get!

7 minutes ago, Charlie Anderson said:

Superb

Many thanks Charlie.

6 hours ago, Mr gen said:

Great to see you and your boy's back out at it again. Did you build the hide, or inherit it? Either way it look a good bit of kit and must keep some of the wind off you and the dogs?   

A hide has been in that place for longer than I've been on that shore, but the current hide is only about 4 years old. Myself and two others rebuilt it after its predecessor was destroyed by very high water which submerged it for about a month. It took us 3 evenings as the stones are so heavy we had to let the mortar go off before building higher!

17 hours ago, Big Al said:

A hide has been in that place for longer than I've been on that shore, but the current hide is only about 4 years old. Myself and two others rebuilt it after its predecessor was destroyed by very high water which submerged it for about a month. It took us 3 evenings as the stones are so heavy we had to let the mortar go off before building higher!

Well worth it Bog Al smashing place on the lough you have 👍

Meant Big predictive text 👍