Trump V Biden debate

ditchman

A very poor moderator. He seemed to be a all-American version of Mr Barraclough. I fell asleep after forty minutes it was like being sat two tables down from two grumpy old men, nay brothers even, who've known each other for years arguing at a family function. When I woke up twenty minutes later it was still the same so I turned it off and went to sleep.

https://youtu.be/HTS2rAr-P0I

Edited by enfieldspares

My wife, she's Nigerian born and bred, I've known her since 2002, married to her since 2012, thinks Mr Trump seems "a very nice man and a very kind man" and has a poor opinion of Mr Biden as "when he was with Obama he promised to help us with Boko Haram and the Chibok girls and then did nothing". And informs me that because of this American citizens of immediate Nigerian descent or origin will not be voting for Mr Biden.

Edited by enfieldspares

It was poor, to be charitable. Whatever Trump's faults - and he has many- the video of Biden, with his hands all over young girls, was truly creepy. I would take Trump out of the two, but we shouldn't gloat. Our own alternative leader - Keir Starmer.

Just remind me how many anti-semites have been expelled from the Labour Party, since his leadership promised rapid action. A boring speaker and as much use as a chocolate fireguard.

4 hours ago, enfieldspares said:

A very poor moderator. He seemed to be a all-American version of Mr Barraclough. I fell asleep after forty minutes it was like being sat two tables down from two grumpy old men, nay brothers even, who've known each other for years arguing at a family function. When I woke up twenty minutes later it was still the same so I turned it off and went to sleep.

https://youtu.be/HTS2rAr-P0I

...and I didn't get that far on youtube this morning. What do people expect from two people who are out to degrade the other.  I look at the achievments that Trump has managed in three years keeping things he promised from the start ..... but of course the Fake News doesn't want to talk about that AND then I compare that with listening and watching Biden and there is no comparison.  As I have said on a previous thread Biden is just the trojan horse to get his deputy into office after a few months and at that point the present Commie rulers of the Democratic Party will cut his strings.

I watched the whole thing  this morning on You Tube and found it interesting.

Initially I thought Trump wouldn't stand a chance in the Election, but on the basis of that "debate" I think he has better than a 50/50 chance.
Biden came across as being indecisive, confused and like a deer in the headlights, clutching his little bit of paper like a life raft.
He was a serving Vice President for 18 years(up to 2017) and did none of the things that he is now complaining that Trump hasn't done.

I found it quite weird that Biden was continually referred to as Vice President, when Pense is the actual serving Vice President.
I understand that once you have served as President you are forever titled President ?????????, I don't know any other country that does that.

I do agree that it is amazing that these two are the best candidates the USA could find.