Trump V Biden debate

ditchman

12 hours ago, ditchman said:

another 2 debates to go yet..............could get even nastier......they are changing the moderator to one that will have even less control over the debate.....

Yes, didn't think of that.

Anyone remember the video to -

'Two tribes go to war '

Ok then here's the deal! Joe's favourite saying. anyone want to note down how often he said that during the debate?  When you consider how Nancy Pelosi immediately comments on anything Trump says it makes me wonder who is really pulling Joe's strings and how they even managed to get him out of the basement for this debate. 
He was once referred to as being very sharp - but I doubt anyone could say that about him nowadays.  Its a bit of a shame really that they have dragged him out for this.

Pushkin😎

4 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Honestly after the way the liberals have treated Trump for the last four years he should have walked out, helicoptered his penis and kicked the microphone over would still win the election.  

The problem with that argument is that most of his failings are matters of record or from his own mouth on video.

I do agree with your view of the MSM regarding Kyle Rittenhouse, that demonstrates proof of bias and misrepresentation to me. Having view much footage and background information, what that young boy did was save his own life from deadly attack by a series of armed convicted criminals. He deserves a medal not a prison cell - that was clear within 24 hours of the incident. 

1 hour ago, ditchman said:

well its all up in the air now...........either by design or fault...........POTUS has (and his wife ) have tested positive for Corvid-19........74 years old ..overwieght...anything could happen now......

Like him or loath him . Hope Him  and his wife  get through it OK.  

7 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

The problem with that argument is that most of his failings are matters of record or from his own mouth on video.

I do agree with your view of the MSM regarding Kyle Rittenhouse, that demonstrates proof of bias and misrepresentation to me. Having view much footage and background information, what that young boy did was save his own life from deadly attack by a series of armed convicted criminals. He deserves a medal not a prison cell - that was clear within 24 hours of the incident. 

What failings out of curiosity? 

If Biden and the Democrat left get into power, America will degenerate into a race war the like of which we`ve never seen before. Many of Americas cities are still burning after months of rioting and the conservative population are arming themselves for the ultimate confrontation with the loony left.

I don`t like much of what I see of Trump, but lots of Americans love him and he`s their president and not mine. God help us all if Biden is elected. Remember how Obama interfered with Brexit. The Left love the state interference and control exercised by the EU and Brexit could go badly pear shaped if American markets are obstructed like Obama threatened.

4 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

His failure to dismantle Obamacare, his failure to build the wall. 

He got rid of the fines for not buying Obamacare,  he put a executive order on pre existing conditions, he opened the medical market up worldwide and the cost of medicine and insulin plummeted.  And as for the wall,  it’s going in at a mile a day.  E2DCB06C-BD56-4624-8918-8EF2B7F1E3FF.jpeg.446daa07ddb501bc284fe7952014b1fa.jpeg

I have seen the new wall.  Dispite What media will tell you It stretches from horizon to horizon.  

Need-caption.jpg