syndicate place

SPARKIE

I have a possible place on my vermin shooting syndicate.

ill be possibly looking for 1 local to derby member

There is various patch's of land in the derby area which are all arable crop.

The successful applicant will be aloud to shoot as and when you please.

the spaces will be for air gunners or shotgunners.... I don't want anyone asking for firearms use.

This is a vermin shoot with opportunity for wild game when in season.

applicants interested to send me a pm please with a small introduction about yourself.

you will be vetted as i need to know your going to be safe when out alone.

sparkie

Edited  by SPARKIE

Here we are again, I cannot believe the lack of response to this offer, I have seen similar offers over the last 12 months or more with the same lack of response, where are all these people desperate for some shooting and always moaning they cannot get their foot in the door.

3 hours ago, old'un said:

Here we are again, I cannot believe the lack of response to this offer, I have seen similar offers over the last 12 months or more with the same lack of response, where are all these people desperate for some shooting and always moaning they cannot get their foot in the door.

Maybe distance, location has something to do with it.

3 hours ago, old'un said:

28 minutes ago, billytheghillie said:

Maybe distance, location has something to do with it.

Or maybe people read the post and followed the instruction to make contact via pm? Only Sparkie can really tell us for sure in this instance what interest has been like..

36 minutes ago, decoy1979 said:

Or maybe people read the post and followed the instruction to make contact via pm? Only Sparkie can really tell us for sure in this instance what interest has been like..

Yes, both reasons are possible, it would be interesting to know just what the response to this offer has been.

19 hours ago, Fisheruk said:

Maybe it is the thought of having to pay for vermin control that reduces the interest. 😳

I'm a member of this syndicate.

Unlimited access to pigeon and corvid, pheasant and the odd partridge and wild duck when in season for not very much money at all, it is an absolute bargain to my mind for anyone relatively local.

Edited by Mickeydredd

Thanks all that have enquired, I believe I have filled the spot just waiting on confirmation. I've had 4 or 5 people pm me but I've been a bit lax at being able to get back to people due to work commitments.

if i get more places ill reopen the post