Mentor/teacher Northumberland area

As I have now gained my sgc and purchased my first gun. I'm now looking for perms by door knocking which will hopefully produce me some success....

In the mean time however I'm appealing to anyone in Northumberland area who would be interested in maybe letting me come on a pigeon day to show me the ropes. 

I have all the gear but feel I would benefit from someone who has good experience to show me a few hints and tips. 

Kindest regards to all

As I have now gained my sgc and purchased my first gun. I'm now looking for perms by door knocking which will hopefully produce me some success....

In the mean time however I'm appealing to anyone in Northumberland area who would be interested in maybe letting me come on a pigeon day to show me the ropes. 

I have all the gear but feel I would benefit from someone who has good experience to show me a few hints and tips. 

Kindest regards to all

12 minutes ago, TVPC said:

As I have now gained my sgc and purchased my first gun. I'm now looking for perms by door knocking which will hopefully produce me some success....

I have all the gear but feel I would benefit from someone who has good experience to show me a few hints and tips. 

Kindest regards to all

Get round your local shoots and offer your services as a beater. Many on here will confirm that it's a great door opener. Many shoots reward their beaters with out of season shooting and I'm sure a fellow beater will take you under their wing and offer advice. I beat around northumberland and I'll keep an ear to the ground. Good luck in your search. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/10/2020 at 10:07, toontastic said:

Get round your local shoots and offer your services as a beater. Many on here will confirm that it's a great door opener. Many shoots reward their beaters with out of season shooting and I'm sure a fellow beater will take you under their wing and offer advice. I beat around northumberland and I'll keep an ear to the ground. Good luck in your search. 

Great advice there. That's exactly what i did last year and now have several small permissions including one for deer stalking.