New pup...

Munzy

Everyone, meet Betsy!

Drove 4.75 hours from Wiltshire to Snowdonia yesterday to collect her at 8 weeks.

A massive thanks to @WelshAndy for his help in locating a litter for us back in the summer and the ongoing assistance he’s giving to all the new pup owners. Top man!

Needless to say the whole family is head-over-heels already!

01CD7D3A-A77F-44B5-9044-F58B736FF298.jpeg

Edited by Munzy

3 hours ago, WelshAndy said:

Thanks guys 😎 hopefully you won’t loose too much sleep Over the next few night 🙈

She’s sleeping in her crate cosy and safe with the boot room door shut and I’m sleeping like a baby upstairs!

I didn’t wake up and go to my kids when they cried and not doing it for a dog either!

Some might not like it but I’m pretty old school when it comes to training and discipline for kids and dogs alike.

21 minutes ago, Munzy said:

She’s sleeping in her crate cosy and safe with the boot room door shut and I’m sleeping like a baby upstairs!

I didn’t wake up and go to my kids when they cried and not doing it for a dog either!

Some might not like it but I’m pretty old school when it comes to training and discipline for kids and dogs alike.

Totally agree with you there 👍🏻