MR TIGHT CHOKE

DUNKS

1 hour ago, oldypigeonpopper said:

Hello, what another gun TC 😀

Yes I suddenly needed a pretty little 20 Bore Beretta.:w00t:

Nice to meet you and your wife Peter, my eldest Son will enjoy the gun.:good:

Your face was a absolute picture when you mentioned your new front stuffer and I said I had seen the pictures.:lol:

Thank you

14 minutes ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I suddenly needed a pretty little 20 Bore Beretta.:w00t:

Your face was a absolute picture when you mentioned your new front stuffer and I said I had seen the pictures.:lol:

Thank you

Never dreamed for one second it was Mr TC I was entertaining in my garage.

16 minutes ago, discobob said:

Dave is a top bloke - PS - I have donated in your name @TIGHTCHOKEas promised. Our poppies this year have been hand crochet'd by one of my MIL's neighbour - all money going to RBL 👍 and have put extra in - won't be going to the RAF next week due to the local lockdown we have up here 😞

Cheers Bob, I am only shooting the ESP on Thursday!:w00t:

Thank you for the donation to such a worthy cause.:good:

18 hours ago, mel b3 said:

Dave is a very pleasant chap indeed ,  but we both know that you'll never beat him to a sale 😆.

Not only to a sale Mel.

On arrival at one clay shoot cage recently, TC lightening-fast was down on his knees picking up some posh spent paper cases for his collection - and the look on his face when he found an unused cartridge amongst them was like the look of a child let loose in a sweet shop.

I've seen cats leaping on mice slower than that - so we've no chance in the sales race mate.

ATB

Iain

19 hours ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Yes I suddenly needed a pretty little 20 Bore Beretta.

Your face was a absolute picture when you mentioned your new front stuffer and I said I had seen the pictures.

Thank you

Should there not be a comma between `wife` and `Peter`?:whistling:

This old pedant is at it again :lol:.

As already said, TC is always ready to assist and also with a good comment to make, along with his `Gordon Bennett` trademark. One of the best.

Keep up the good work Dave.

OB

3 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Not only to a sale Mel.

On arrival at one clay shoot cage recently, TC lightening-fast was down on his knees picking up some posh spent paper cases for his collection - and the look on his face when he found an unused cartridge amongst them was like the look of a child let loose in a sweet shop.

I've seen cats leaping on mice slower than that - so we've no chance in the sales race mate.

Oi!

You can go off some people!:w00t:

3 hours ago, Eyefor said:

Not only to a sale Mel.

ATB

Iain

Was he like golum ?😅

9 minutes ago, figgy said:

I've managed to beat him to a sale once or twice, only because I was looking as it was listed 😂

1 minute ago, mel b3 said:

You only beat him because he didn't want it 😅.

Gentlemen, it's all a game!

I stock up on odds and **** of cartridges and use them for practice or like tomorrow, a non registered Semi-Auto competition, rather than use the good stuff when not needed.

I used the "bits and pieces" at Nottingham Gun Club yesterday and shot quite well.

The main thing is to keep playing!