Shotgun grant opinion

Clay132

Hi everyone. Just signed up to the this all thought I’m an avid reader! Just some advice, I’ve just my SGC interview with Essex this week. They’ve said it can take up to 4 weeks and if I don’t hear anything I should contact them. The feo didn’t really mention anything majorly wrong with my application. Should I take this as a good sign that I’ll get my grant? Also, he showed me and example SGC and how to fill it in and etc is this a good sign? Or am I being overly optimistic and looking into it too much? Thanks in advance for youR comments 

I phoned my doctors this morning, to enquire how much longer it’s gonna take to sign my forms. They’ve had it since 16/09, so a 15 minute job, that pays £ 35, takes at least three weeks.

GP’s aren’t busy right now, practices aren’t taking appointments, unless serious.

I got through to an answer phone message, informing me that as a member of the practice staff had tested positive for Covid,  all staff are now isolating, pending test results, with some showing symptoms.

I have the utmost sympathy for all affected and wish them a speedy recovery, but this just sums up my luck, with this poxy application.

Its gonna be next summer at this rate.

12 hours ago, ChrisO said:

I phoned my doctors this morning, to enquire how much longer it’s gonna take to sign my forms. They’ve had it since 16/09, so a 15 minute job, that pays £ 35, takes at least three weeks.

GP’s aren’t busy right now, practices aren’t taking appointments, unless serious.

I got through to an answer phone message, informing me that as a member of the practice staff had tested positive for Covid,  all staff are now isolating, pending test results, with some showing symptoms.

I have the utmost sympathy for all affected and wish them a speedy recovery, but this just sums up my luck, with this poxy application.

Probably all the staff fancy two weeks off on full pay 💰

Edited by blackbird

6 hours ago, ChrisO said:

I sympathise with you my GP took 2 weeks to sign it and that was with me constantly phoning asking! I hope the rest of your application goes through smooth. I know difficult the wait can be!

thanks to everyone who responded. The FEO did say if nothing comes up from here should be fine. I’ve already started looking for what I wanna buy when my ticket arrived hopefully!!