Chrome book help ???.

samboy

Hi gang.

I've managed to put a photo on my chrome book but i don't know how to e-mail it on.

Can anybody put me wise.

Thanks all.

9 minutes ago, Shearwater said:

Do you know exactly where you put the photo on your chromebook? If you don't know, that's not the end of the world. . . where did you get it from ( internet, camera, did someone send it to you?

I've got the photo but i just want to know how to send it. 

Hi samboy, 

open your email click the relevant tab to compose an email, enter the email address and type what you need to type once you have done that look for a paper clip icon or an icon that looks like mountains, click on that and it will allow you to add the photo as either an attachment (via the paper clip) or as a displayed photo (the landscape/mountains icon) 

hope that’s of some use to you. 👍🏻

Did you put it on your mac as a file or as a photo from your phone?

If as a file, find it in Finder, and attach to an email in the normal way.

If as a photo via a linked device it will be in your photos library

Open Photos.

Select the photo.

Right click open it and export to desktop as a .jpeg

Draft email as normal, select attach then select the .jpeg off your desktop (maybe resize prior to attaching?).

Edited by Eyefor

Like a  lot of you how were brought up through computer technology those who are just starting have real problems, I'm always helping shooting buddies over elevenses as they have never been taught the absolute basics as the industry take it for granted we all know/understand what the words like, open/select mean when the user is left/right clicking a mouse but yet some have a touchpad not a mouse and mobiles have swipes all meaning the same to us but to most of this forum it's confusing. . . . a suppose a little like Google vs Yellow pages to some one is very simple the other age group it's confusing

13 hours ago, Spr1985 said:

Hi samboy, 

open your email click the relevant tab to compose an email, enter the email address and type what you need to type once you have done that look for a paper clip icon or an icon that looks like mountains, click on that and it will allow you to add the photo as either an attachment (via the paper clip) or as a displayed photo (the landscape/mountains icon) 

hope that’s of some use to you. 👍🏻

Samboy has this worked or are you still stuck?