CR-V (2008) Intermediate Drive Shaft Required ?

marsh man

Hi .... Had a early M O T yesterday and my motor failed on the above , the garage where I took it couldn't get one from his normal supplier so he said if I get one he will fit it. I looked on Ebay ect and all the new ones only went up to 07 , so I was hopping one of you wise gentlemen would now a supplier for a new one , apart for now a main dealer .

My car is ( 2008 ) 2.2 Diesel . if you know of anywhere it would be very much appreciated 

THANKS     MM

20 minutes ago, Longbower said:

Hi Marsh man , I get the bits for my 06 diesel C-RV From a breaker called Synetic . They have always been very well priced , and only send good serviceable parts.

I can recommend them . Synetic online , Nantwich and Doncaster.

Many thanks for that , I will send them a email first thing in the morning 

A t b      MM

21 hours ago, Jim Neal said:

Did you get sorted?  I recently got hold of a diff from https://www.1stchoice.co.uk/  that I struggled to find elsewhere

Yes  , THANKS for asking , after I told the garage who M O T my motor and how long I was online trying to find one they then told me a bearing with the clips ect would have done , I went to Lings the main dealer and they got it the following day , now all sorted and thanks again for your help.