Sgc Grant Date sweepstake, bit of fun

Strawbridge

Hi everyone, so I applied for my SGC on the 17th of August, I live in the Avon and Somerset area and last year the average wait was 118 days I think, I know the Doctor had the medical history request at the end of August, so that should have been returned by now, I though it would be a bit of fun to guess when the certificate would come through, when it arrives I’ll update this thread and work out the closest guess.  I’ll go first I’m thinking a pessimistic 20/02/21, would love to hear any guesses 👍

I don't think you're being pessimistic enough I'm afraid, my fathers has been in for 8 months and I've emailed them several times and getting the usual response of "We're not giving time frames", in all fairness I'm 99% sure they aren't doing anything other than renewals at the moment. In my opinion if things do not change you wont be getting it back till late summer 2021 😞

4 hours ago, Strawbridge said:

Thanks @yeet that’s unfortunate news, at least I can still go to lessons and practice with my farther, just a shame I won’t be able to get out under my own steam for a while, but as they say patience is a virtue 😂

Actually I may have some good news, if it is true, apparently A&S got a kick up the *** due to the number of complaints about not processing grants, so things might picking up speed, but still, it going to be a fair wait

3 hours ago, yeet said:

Actually I may have some good news, if it is true, apparently A&S got a kick up the *** due to the number of complaints about not processing grants, so things might picking up speed, but still, it going to be a fair wait

That’s good news, hopefully your farther gets his through soon, would be interested to know when it does arrive 👍

• 7 months later...