Shotgun reloading supplier recommendation

Shotkam

My local supplier carries very little stock and what they have is limited.

Can anyone recommend suppliers who give good customer service?

I have a  Ponsness Warren 900 Sizeomatic 20 g and reload only fibre and biodgradable shot cups.

Not easy to find suppliers of biodgradable shot cups and obiturators, quadseal or otherwise.

Edited by Shotkam

Those were the 2 - go to suppliers I had in mind, but I thought I would ask on here 1st - my issue is sourcing biodgradable shot cups and obiturators, quadseal or otherwise. 

There is way too much falloff in pressure without an obiturated that contains plastic, unless I can source the quadseal bio that Gamebore are now using in their bio cartridges.

I am hoping someone on here has found the source as I am trying to move away from plastic totally.

10 minutes ago, DUNKS said:

You could do worse than talking to these guys. They live sleep and eat loading supplies. They might not have your kit in stock but they will know where and if it's available.

Agreed, I will wait patiently as a lot off the PW forum will be away at work now.

Clay and Game have nothing only standard waxed card and only 12g, 10g & 8g  paper shot cups.

Folkstone closed today but have requested a reply by email.

Clay and Game have bio obiturators in testing - so fingers crossed.

Folkstone emailed back right away which I was not expecting - great - no luck with the required bio products there unfortunately but were helpfull.

In the far East both  bio obiturators and shot cups would be made to order, but not so easy in the UK.

Guest cookoff013
On 09/10/2020 at 12:33, DUNKS said:

Try Folkstone engineering. Not sure if he carries what you need but is a great guy to deal with and has good stock.

Correct

On 09/10/2020 at 13:50, HW95J said:

Another shout for Folkstone Engineering, great prices 👍

Yeah

On 09/10/2020 at 12:33, DUNKS said:

Try Folkstone engineering. Not sure if he carries what you need but is a great guy to deal with and has good stock.

You can say that again

33 minutes ago, cookoff013 said:

Correct

Yeah

You can say that again

Clay and Game have bio obiturators in testing - so fingers crossed.

Folkstone emailed back right away which I was not expecting - great - no luck with the required bio products there unfortunately but were helpfull.

He emailed again and without doubt he know exactly what is going on in the world of reloading - a gold mine of information - wow  !!!

Guest cookoff013

Yeah, john is my " go to guy". He doesnt stock excessive nontox. 

there are some great guys in the industry, who have passion.john is one of them.