What to get stuck into on TV

Dave-G

I'm fully retired, Covid shielding and getting real bored with everyday TV.

I have freeview and Netflix and have got through 'in the line of duty'' taggart, Frost, Foyles War, Vera, Sea Patrol, Silent Witness and am about half way through Designated Survivor, and rather embarrassed to admit getting into Heartland too whilst getting desperate to find something. Its sole overnight viewing so doesn't need to appeal to the other half.

Any suggestions of good series to binge passtime would be welcome.

Try YouTube, some very good gun tests etc. I am replacing the ear cups on my ear defenders with gel cups, found on YouTube, bought off Amazon. I have tied several new patterns (to me) of fishing flies, also found on there . Anything you wish to know connected with shooting or fishing, all on there and that includes the full set of Jack Charlton vids. 

Forgot to add the Jack Hargreaves vids too. (if you are old enough to remember them  !)

Edited by Westley

1 hour ago, 39TDS said:

What is it even about? Can't make any sense of it and have lived in Essex.

No idea, i cant help but laugh at the lips, what on earth do they think they look like. If i every saw one of those things out while on the pull years ago i'd have stared quite rudely. Why do they think having lips like they've been smacked in the mouth is attractive ???   

Just now, Dougy said:

No idea, i cant help but laugh at the lips, what on earth do they think they look like. If i every saw one of those things out while on the pull years ago i'd have stared quite rudely. Why do they think having lips like they've been smacked in the mouth is attractive    

I live amongst it, it's ridiculous but to be fair I have seen even more hideous examples of the "perma lip pout" in places like Dubai and Europe (Russian brass in the former case I suspect).

I've always said I'm not proud to be Essex but I refuse to be apologetic about it - this does challenge that thinking...