Lindisfarne

Cjbram

• 2 weeks later...

I have shot lindisfarne for many years apart from last couple of seasons due to health reasons, but I will be returning in this following season bud just few loose ends to tie up... If I can help you with anything you need to know just pm me as I noticed a certain person isn't very friendly and that's not the norm at lindisfarne most are very friendly bunch... Thanks DT

On 10/10/2020 at 01:57, Cjbram said:

Hi anyone shoot up on lindisfarne thanks

Have shot there about 40 years ,tho not in the last two seasons but will help you in any way I can. In my experience I have only met friendly fowlers there so no idea where the unpleasantness comes from. 

On 11/10/2020 at 18:53, grahamch said:

I shoot there regularly but prefer to keep whats going on to myself and pals. 

Why would someone say this?  just say nothing.....

Edited by jimjohn63
spelling

4 minutes ago, jimjohn63 said:

Have shot there about 40 years ,tho not in the last two seasons but will help you in any way I can. In my experience I have only met friendly fowlers there so no idea where the unpleasantness comes from. 

Why would someone say this?  just say nothing.....

Very true you get people like that tho 

5 hours ago, Robbie Forster said:

I have shot lindisfarne for many years apart from last couple of seasons due to health reasons, but I will be returning in this following season bud just few loose ends to tie up... If I can help you with anything you need to know just pm me as I noticed a certain person isn't very friendly and that's not the norm at lindisfarne most are very friendly bunch... Thanks DT

Thanks bud

• 4 weeks later...
On 20/10/2020 at 19:57, Cjbram said:

Very true you get people like that tho 

Thanks bud

He states in one post that he keeps info for himself and friends then in a more recent post he has started he asks if anyone is going to lindisfarne while covid19 is on going on don't get it why not ask your friends 🤔👍

On 16/11/2020 at 16:29, Cjbram said:

Best let people like that get on dont have time for them 

i agree      shot the wash for many years      how will our sport survive greedy selfish types who share nothing       with pressure from non hunting types     the youth are the future  teach them   my 10p

Edited by Saltings