Mole Traps

34 minutes ago, 24230 said:

I am after unwanted scissor mole traps as i have an infestation of Moles the little pests, i will possibly only ever use them just the once and i live in the Midlands thank you  

where about in the midlands are you buddy ?. ive got some that you could borrow . im not too far from jcn 9  m6.

1 minute ago, Old farrier said:

But the thread is going to be so much fun 

pictures essential 

this will just be a boring mole trapping thread , ditchmans thread was only funny because hes the only person in the history of the  whole wide that cant trap moles :whistling:.

6 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

this will just be a boring mole trapping thread , ditchmans thread was only funny because hes the only person in the history of the  whole wide that cant trap moles .

wash yer bloody mouff out...............it was a serious thread...you bloody lot larfed at my expense and angst:mad:

25 minutes ago, mel b3 said:

where about in the midlands are you buddy ?. ive got some that you could borrow . im not too far from jcn 9  m6.

I would like to buy some don’t like borrowed kit, thanks for your kind offer.

2 minutes ago, ditchman said:

wash yer bloody mouff out...............it was a serious thread...you bloody lot larfed at my expense and angst

i didnt laugh at you mate , im not like those others ,  i would never mock anothers misfortune :innocent:.

3 minutes ago, 24230 said:

I would like to buy some don’t like borrowed kit, thanks for your kind offer.

no worries mate :good:.