Powder and supplies - Carriage charges

Hi the delivery charge for shot will be by the weight. Powder and primers you will have to ask the supplier. What part of the country are you ,l think clay and game have suppliers ,and Folkestone engineering will ‘drop’ supply’s off for you. I noticed you are looking for bio wads in the wanted section. I can’t reply in that section. I have been looking for bio wads in 28gauge with no luck. Are you loading lead or steel.

There are a few bio wad cartridges available in 12gauge lead and steel. I have on order Eley 20g bio Steel cartridges. I did use Eley 20gauge Steel l found them a lot quieter than other brands, better for shooting pigeons, I hope the bio ones are as quiet. I don’t think it will be long before bio wads in small gauge will be available. Folkestone engineering have loading data for the powder  they stock. You could ask if anyone who reloads in your area that can help you out, I’m a bit far in the north west. Good luck with your powder lm sure someone will get sorted.

Powder is a difficult one to get delivered, somewhere local enough might drop it off. Primers will be £10-15 delivery. Folkstone do hazardous delivery up to 20kg for around £10 so you can buy shot alongside the primers etc and only pay the one delivery fee. 

On 11/10/2020 at 11:54, HW95J said:

Powder is a difficult one to get delivered, somewhere local enough might drop it off. Primers will be £10-15 delivery. Folkstone do hazardous delivery up to 20kg for around £10 so you can buy shot alongside the primers etc and only pay the one delivery fee. 

Thanks for you reply and GASSEAL also - missed them in the week.

Planning on ordering 30kg lead shot and some powder etc. etc and you all say, plan well and buy as one consignment to save on carriage. 

Just need the time to put to reloading now and sourcing some new recipe's.

31 minutes ago, Shotkam said:

Thanks for you reply and GASSEAL also - missed them in the week.

Planning on ordering 30kg lead shot and some powder etc. etc and you all say, plan well and buy as one consignment to save on carriage. 

Just need the time to put to reloading now and sourcing some new recipe's.

Don’t like to be a kill joy, but Folkestone engineer does not deliver powder unless he is out and about and deliveries it in person, looking at his website he is at Bisley on the 24th.