imgbb

wymberley

Bit of a computer dummy anyway, but is there something going on with them which I'm not aware of? Not only can't I post/sent photo's by the usual means which  I've done so before, but also new ones which I've uploaded to the site. Not only here, but elsewhere. Can copy and paste for a imgbb screen shot size or copy and paste to the computer pictures and then copy and paste again for a larger picture.

29 minutes ago, Pistol p said:

For a minute there I thought this post was about a new member of parliament. 
I can’t help you with technology I’m afraid, both my computer and phone are made of would.

I would if I could.

I'll get me coat.  :innocent:

44 minutes ago, marsh man said:

I had the same sort of problem last week and one of the mods ( Teal ) I believe said they had done away with the way I was used to and just click onto direct link and the photo you are pasting will come onto the post , if I can do it then anybody can and that included you :lol:

SAMSUNG-CAMERA-PICTURES.jpg

Thank you, I'm in.  You can have no idea how long I spent faffing about yesterday and earlier today for something so simple. :good:

2 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Not had a problem and cannot really help. I just click on choose files, then pictures on my computer and having resized the photo click on that and it usually comes up. Same if I send someone on an e mail.  I'll see if it works for me at the moment .......... well that worked as normal.

001.JPG

Look like you  play a mean game of conkers? I take it you won going by the empties?  😉          NB

4 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Not had a problem and cannot really help. I just click on choose files, then pictures on my computer and having resized the photo click on that and it usually comes up. Same if I send someone on an e mail.  I'll see if it works for me at the moment .......... well that worked as normal.

001.JPG

Slightly de railing a bit , but how did your first day game shooting go under the new corvid ruling ?, 

11 minutes ago, marsh man said:

Slightly de railing a bit , but how did your first day game shooting go under the new corvid ruling ?, 

It didn't. Somehow the dates had got mixed up and I didn't go but will be out this next Saturday.  Talking to Richard Gray, Affordable Days who is arranging the days it seems that the estates have got everyhting well planned. Double gun buses or use of own 4x4s, temp checks on arrival. Also arrangements at the start and finish to allow socially distance cup of tea etc. It all sounded very common sense to me.

Love it!! 

Yes, so as per MarshMan - imgbb code is being phased out. The last update of the forum removed it - as it is not really necessary these days - with just direct linking. I would have posted up about it but I didn't realise that quite a few still used it.  Glad to see so many excellent pictures on the thread :good: