Cherry drops

Farmboy91

😂

These aren't mine.

I brought 4 packs the other day after not having them for years, I gave my lad one and he's hooked on them too. The last pack have started to go all sticky. 

Found a 6 pack the other day and was going to stick them in he's Christmas stocking but I'm thinking they will be a gooey mess by then.

25 minutes ago, Fatcatsplat said:

Simples - Put them in a tin with confectioners (or powdered) sugar like they do with Turkish Delight.

30 minutes ago, Boristhedog said:

Would the fridge be a better place to store them as they will not warm up enough to go sticky.

Cheers, I'll stick them in the fridge to begin with and if not try the sugar 👍

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2020 at 17:11, Fatcatsplat said:

Simples - Put them in a tin with confectioners (or powdered) sugar like they do with Turkish Delight.

im with you on that...and store in a kilner jar..............

useless info coming up.....Jerermy Clarkson comes from the Kilner famlily............

On 12/10/2020 at 16:48, Jonty said:

Anyone else remember spangles from the old compo rat packs? You invariably had to eat them paper wrapper and all - you might have to adopt a similar approach.

Not only do I remember spangles from the rat packs im old enough to remember having them as a kid. 

I also used to love the amazing raisins bar and aztecs in the rat packs even when the chocolate was so old it had turned white. 

With the current vegan, and other boil in the bag mush, I just can't see anyone reminiscing about those.

Compo sausage, cheese possessed, oatmeal blocks, tinned burgers, biscuits brown, biscuits AB. Condensed milk in tubes versus mush in a silver foil sachet.🤣

35 minutes ago, Centrepin said:

Not only do I remember spangles from the rat packs im old enough to remember having them as a kid. 

I also used to love the amazing raisins bar and aztecs in the rat packs even when the chocolate was so old it had turned white. 

With the current vegan, and other boil in the bag mush, I just can't see anyone reminiscing about those.

Compo sausage, cheese possessed, oatmeal blocks, tinned burgers, biscuits brown, biscuits AB. Condensed milk in tubes versus mush in a silver foil sachet.🤣

I was an army cadet 15 or so years ago and we used to get ration packs on weekends away.

I loved them, preferred them to what was cooked at home 😂

Used to come with a big Yorkie that said 'not for civvies' on the side, chicken and dumplings boil in the bag 😍 

Treacle pudding that would stop a bullet.

I had one a few years ago from a family friend who had a couple and they had changed completely, Inc some nasty cheapy chocolate and brew kit. 

2 minutes ago, Farmboy91 said:

😂

Edited by Farmboy91
Stubby fingers