Browning medalist chokes

Sbooker

Hi does anyone know what aftermarket chokes are available for the medalist ( I know it’s not made by browning only sold by them). All the chokes I can see are not the correct ones. 
the first picture is all the ones I can find.a short unthreaded bit at the bottom that goes into the barrel first.  

the second is what my gun has. A long unthreaded bit that goes into the barrel first.

1FA987CD-1318-4307-8E03-EEBC6E96277C.jpeg

E2424F1E-2959-458F-AB27-6761C9598A49.png

I thought the bottom one looked like a Winchoke, but it isn’t. 
Drop an email to FIAS or TSG of  YouTube fame, he seems an affable lad. I think he may have done a Medallist review at some time and may know. 
Or Teague. 

Edited by Scully

Good Morning,

I suggest you contact Mike (sales@shotgunchokes.co.uk), his website www.shotgunchokes.co.uk

He makes a lot of very high quality chokes for different makes, models and bore sizes of shotgun all in excellent quality stainless steel.

I can't see Medallist listed on his website but best to ask him as not everything is on there and he is very helpful.

Tony Morris.

3 minutes ago, Tony Morris said:

Good Morning,

I suggest you contact Mike (sales@shotgunchokes.co.uk), his website www.shotgunchokes.co.uk

He makes a lot of very high quality chokes for different makes, models and bore sizes of shotgun all in excellent quality stainless steel.

I can't see Medallist listed on his website but best to ask him as not everything is on there and he is very helpful.

Tony Morris.

PS: Your Medallist will have been made in Italy and could have been made by Zoli if a very early version or by Sabatti a little later so it will be worth searching for clues as to maker and the date code.

'Date codes for Italian shotguns' can be found by putting it into Google.

Tony Morris.

• 2 months later...
  • 9 months later...