Drive to the garage or tow?

Chukar

Just now, B725 said:

That depends on how loud it is, if really loud you risk getting pulled up that's if there are any police about.

It's definitely much louder than a normal car! Is saying I'm driving it to garage and showing evidence that I have an the appointment any good?

As above - less chance of being stopped if you can make yourself look like a victimised minority group person.

The last three words were chosen carefully because freedom of expression is likely to offend certain members on here. 

Edited by Dave-G

Assuming you reported the theft it will be no problem driving it to be fixed.  It’s a common theft and I reckon you would only get sympathy if you were pulled over. The only thing to check is none of the existing exhaust can drop and get caught on the ground when you are driving

On 15/10/2020 at 08:01, bruno22rf said:

My Ducati gets an advisory every year for a loud exhaust - never been failed for it though or pulled over by the plod. 

It’s because they take pity on you for having a Duke- or maybe they are just amazed that you actually have a running one 😂

This is coming from an ex owner who was not a happy bunny with his when several times it cut out during overtakes ( fuel tank corroded internally and multiple fuel pump relay failures too