Stormkloth deluxe jacket

Big Al

27 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

No experience but patter. looks very dark. What Deerhunter jacket did you have? Mine have all Leaked from day one. My wife insists I only buy Harkila again now, which would be great if I actually had the cash to buy a decent jacket. 

I prefer the darker pattern for when I'm on the mud. I'll have look at the deerhunter- I can't remember its name. 

5 minutes ago, Rob85 said:

I have a stormkloth jacket, had it a long time now, for this time of year I think it's great, its thinish but can retain the heat really well. Not really that waterproof but can keep the drizzle at bay. If I get a chance later ill take a pic of mine.

Thanks. Thinnish is good for me and all the waterproofing had gone on the deerhunter anyway.

2 hours ago, Big Al said:

I prefer the darker pattern for when I'm on the mud. I'll have look at the deerhunter- I can't remember its name. 

Thanks. Thinnish is good for me and all the waterproofing had gone on the deerhunter anyway.

This is my one, it looks quite bright in this pic. The pockets are great for emptying cartridges into and the top pockets are great for chucking a couple of different cartridges. For when your hands are cold and walking with a gun you can actually hook your hand into the top pocket and keep the gun over your arm

20201017_154530.jpg

3 hours ago, Big Al said:

In the twilight i always find it easier to see black labs on the marsh than my grey Weimaraners. But minimising movement and silhouette are key rather than colour.