Boris and Jennifer

old'un

I was surprised when the investigation into BoJo’s corruption was curtailed so prematurely. The worst thing about this sorry affair isn’t the loss of taxpayer’s money, it isn’t the lying by a politician, it isn’t that he was married with children whilst having an affair, it’s that surely with all that power he could surely have done better? She isn’t exactly Emily Ratajowski...

30 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

I was surprised when the investigation into BoJo’s corruption was curtailed so prematurely. The worst thing about this sorry affair isn’t the loss of taxpayer’s money, it isn’t the lying by a politician, it isn’t that he was married with children whilst having an affair, it’s that surely with all that power he could surely have done better? She isn’t exactly Emily Ratajowski...

if you can’t tell your wife the truth you certainly won’t care about lying to us mugs something wrong when the best thing we can find to run the country puts having a cheap sordid jump above his own children obviously couldn’t spell morals let alone have any 

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

You’re right I looked and thought bit of a pig , but I’ve seen better def had worse 😂

1 hour ago, WalkedUp said:

2ac88475-dfd0-4263-a02c-9e3b229afd66.jpg

Boris is being slagged for dallying or not with someone who won't win Miss World. On the other end of the spectrum, we have Donald Trump who goes home to Melania and gets a slagging for that.

I don't recall much of a fuss when Tony Blair kept calling at Rupert Murdoch's home to chat to Wendy Deng, even though he had the beautiful Cherie at home.

John F Kennedy - bit of a ladies man - enjoying an improved reputation as a result. 

It is trivial muck raking. Just shows that when good news is scarce, the press start digging for garbage.

14 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

I had never heard of Emily Ratajowski before your post so I had to google her.......very nice lady indeed