Ivermectin

Shearwater

18 minutes ago, Dasher said:

What condition are you trying treat? Ivermectin as I'm sure your aware is potentially dangerous to collies. It's usually used off license on dogs and that suggests that there are better products to use. 

I was told it's an all-in-one drug that treats everything, so guess your spot-on with your reply. Thanks

Hello, I had a large Labrador several years ago. Severe case of mange, and vet went through the whole spectrum of treatment, to no avail and considerable cost. Dog very distressed ,so I sought second opinion. By agreement, the dog got one treatment with ivomec, and the infection cleared up in a very short time. Happy dog and owner . My experience. Regards

Edited by benbobailey
Sp

14 hours ago, benbobailey said:

Hello, I had a large Labrador several years ago. Severe case of mange, and vet went through the whole spectrum of treatment, to no avail and considerable cost. Dog very distressed ,so I sought second opinion. By agreement, the dog got one treatment with ivomec, and the infection cleared up in a very short time. Happy dog and owner . My experience. Regards

Appreciated