Loyal

Jonty

A few weeks back I met up with my in-laws in a pub in Tewksbury and I was taken by a picture hanging on the wall that was for sale - it was called ‘Loyal’ and really made me think about my much missed old springer.  It was my birthday this week and I was blown away when the picture turned up courtesy of my mother in law.  I absolutely love it.

DF79B436-4D4A-4602-82F1-75922DDD9CFC.jpeg

On 23/10/2020 at 07:59, Dirty Harry said:

I was given that picture a few years ago and live just outside Tewkesbury. Must be a local artist

Small world!  It was hanging in a pub called the Crown at Kemerton, if you are in the vicinity and haven’t been lately, I had the best Pub Sunday Dinner I’ve had in a very long time - it’s well worth a visit 

1 hour ago, Jonty said:

Small world!  It was hanging in a pub called the Crown at Kemerton, if you are in the vicinity and haven’t been lately, I had the best Pub Sunday Dinner I’ve had in a very long time - it’s well worth a visit 

Driven past that pub loads of times. Must give it a try one day. Ta for the recommendation 👍