Saturday bag

Newkid

After Tuesdays good couple of hours I thought I was in for a bumper day Saturday got there for 9.30 to the fields deserted which I thought was strange as there was Corvids all over it a few days before so got set up decoys out and could hear there chatter and calling from a few fields to the left and behind the wood to my right first one came in after half hour which was hit then another 10 mins later then nothing for at least two hours until the next couple came in it was like they were feeding in two large groups rather that the small group’s a few days previous plus there was no wind what so ever so they knew something was up as the shot sound carried for miles by the sounds of it ended the day on eight thanks for looking Dean 

24 minutes ago, Big Al said:

I enjoyed that. You seem to be on the money for the closer shots but appear to over-lead the longer ones.

Keep up the good work. Thanks for posting. 

There was eight close shots and all were taken mate it was only the longer shots that I was missing I’ll try not to give so much lead next time thanks Dean 

• 2 weeks later...

Wasn’t t even gonna bother posting this one was there all day Monday and had about 5 shots ended the day on one Woody out the tree next to me and a Corvid that i shot after packing the ShotKam away how two of these never dropped is a mystery 😱 

4 hours ago, Newkid said:

Wasn’t t even gonna bother posting this one was there all day Monday and had about 5 shots ended the day on one Woody out the tree next to me and a Corvid that i shot after packing the ShotKam away how two of these never dropped is a mystery 😱 

Story of my days  currently.

Good to hear about one less ‘corvid’ though 😁