Budget glasses and lense set?

LeedsZeppelin

Can anyone recommend a decent glasses and lense set for £150 or under? 

I shoot all year round so being able to change lenses to different light levels is fairly important, but a single lense pair that I can purchase additional (and reasonably priced) lenses may work.

Unfortunately I cannot justify paying Pilla or Randolph prices. 

1 hour ago, TIGHTCHOKE said:

Do you need eye protection?

Are these for shooting clays?

Or do you want to be seen in fashionable shooting glasses?

Yes, I'm wanting polycarbonate protective glasses for clay use.

As for fashion, as long as I don't look like Timmy Mallett or Dame Edna I'll be happy.

1 hour ago, Demonic69 said:

Evolution do some great ranges for £60 ish with 5 lenses. I moved from the Top Guns because the bar at the top was interfering with some high clays. The Evolutions I have now are frame-less

How do you find Evolution glasses? Are they well constructed and easy to change lenses?

Are the lenses of good quality and free of visual distortion throughout the lense?

1 hour ago, LeedsZeppelin said:

How do you find Evolution glasses? Are they well constructed and easy to change lenses?

Are the lenses of good quality and free of visual distortion throughout the lense?

They're available from sunglasses for sport. I think they're well made and the lense change is easy.

I can't say I've noticed any distortion at all, but I've not had Pila to compare them against.

I bought mine from Cockett Farm while I was there for a round of sporting

If you suffer from any distortion in your vision from cheap lenses, I do and after trying many cheaper brands bought pilla. Purely due to less distortion across the lenses. 

The top gun ones a lad bought other year were much better than my decade  or more old set so they're getting much better.

For £150.00 or less you get an optician to make you some coloured safety glasses to shoot in. Will be much better than cheap shooting specs.

Edited by figgy