First shotgun

MWildfowler

1 hour ago, Westley said:

AND, it will still be going when most of the other have been melted down  !     😂

I watched the videos years ago of the lads abusing them and they just kept shooting and taking it. Fill with mud and shoot, jams hit it with your hand and shoot, dip iit in and out the water to wash the mud out and then carry on shooting as normal.  Certainly some gun.

21 hours ago, figgy said:

I watched the videos years ago of the lads abusing them and they just kept shooting and taking it. Fill with mud and shoot, jams hit it with your hand and shoot, dip iit in and out the water to wash the mud out and then carry on shooting as normal.  Certainly some gun.

I know of an incident where a young wildfowler came across a dinghy out on the marsh. It had broken from it's moorings during a storm. Between us we righted the boat, he then sat in it and awaited the next tide. When it eventually floated again, he paddled it back to shore using his gun as a paddle. The gun in question .............................a BAIKAL   !

• 2 weeks later...

I have a Benelli M2, Beretta A400 and an Armsan A612.  Have to say that the M2 is by far the best auto i have owned mainly due to the ease of cleaning and it fits me better but I love the other two as well.  I really cant knock the Armsan have had it a few years now and its been faultless, its my go to gun when its raining as I dont care too much about it.  It goes bang every time and things fall out of the sky so works very well in my book!

If your sold on an auto and watching the budget I dont think you'll go wrong with the Armsan.

2 hours ago, Wingman said:

I have a Benelli M2, Beretta A400 and an Armsan A612.  Have to say that the M2 is by far the best auto i have owned mainly due to the ease of cleaning and it fits me better but I love the other two as well.  I really cant knock the Armsan have had it a few years now and its been faultless, its my go to gun when its raining as I dont care too much about it.  It goes bang every time and things fall out of the sky so works very well in my book!

If your sold on an auto and watching the budget I dont think you'll go wrong with the Armsan.

Armsan has to be one of the best value for money guns around at present.