******** dog owner.

fatchap

Just taken the pooch out for his evening stroll, he's just coming up to a year old now and when out he like to say hello to pretty much everyone who walks past. And is always pleased to see other dogs.

Tonight he watched a dog on the other side of the road his tail wagging. Then the owner who was around 19 looks over and says "Does your dog want a crack at the title blud? me pit will rip it to ******* bits blud" It was clearly a Staffie not a pitbull. I looked at him for a few seconds thinking why have you got to say something like that? Am I supposed to be impressed or scared? I replied by asking him have you got a small penis mate? and if you dog comes within two foot of mine it will need veterinary assistance and you will be in A&E..do ya get me bruv?. He carried on walking. What I really want to type will have the swear filter on overload. Why do the plebs own a dog? or better still allowed to own a dog. The dog was probably as soppy as hell but you can't take that chance around these parts.

My dog is as silly as ********* and being young doesn't realise some dogs aren't interested in playing especially when they have been trained/abused by some scroat that should have been flushed down the toilet as soon as his mum realised she was up the duff.

Edited by fatchap

22 minutes ago, fatchap said:

I replied by asking him have you got a small penis mate? and if you dog comes within two foot of mine it will need veterinary assistance and you will be in A&E..do ya get me bruv?. 

:lol: ... I sir, would like to buy you a pint just for that part :lol: 

About 15years ago a friend of mine that I served my apprenticeship with was telling me all about his staffie when he got it. I asked how well trained it was and he was saying it was brilliant, "he near pulls me down the street he can pull that hard"

He wasn't too impressed when I gave him my honest opinion that he was successfully ruining his dog one step at a time.

I actually had some other donut trying to tell me that his staffie could outrun a greyhound over 50 metres.

It's such a pity that irresponsible people spoil dogs and breeds like this in particular for other owners by not instilling discipline or even simply keeping the damn things on a lead, there's a guy who comes to his mother in laws place across the road and let's his alsation walk loose about the estate we live in, I told the wife if that loose cannon comes into our garden and has a go at our dog it will be getting both barrels.

2 hours ago, Westley said:

IF and it is a big IF, they ever do get prosecuted, they give the lethal injection to the WRONG part of the equation  !

Nail on the head sir.

Fatchap most places have their fair share of this type of scum. 

Edited by figgy

I was working in a friends rental and his tenants had two large staffy type dogs and also several young puppies, they also had a young child around 18 months old who had been left alone with one of the dogs and a puppy and was processing to drag the puppy across the carpet by the scruff of its neck, I dread to think what could of happened if the child had unintentionally hurt the puppy and the dog had gone for them. Scary to think the damage the dog could have done before the “parents” had managed to intervene!