Hawke Vantage 4-12 x 50 .22 Rimfire LR Subsonic IR 14251

Keith RW

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/11/2020 at 21:56, WalkedUp said:

Ok, I’m calling it a day on my interest in this as two weeks later and I still haven’t had any response to my PM offer. Good luck with the sale.

No problem Walkedup,

your PM wasn't exactly an offer, more of an abrupt statement without any introduction  "I can give you £80 for that scope as it’ll have no warranty"  is all that was received

which is why I did not respond and you and as you also mentioned purchasing a new one in a later post....doing such would obviously have a warranty which appears to be your concern.

The scope is still available for anyone that may be interested which is in excellent as new condition

22 minutes ago, Keith RW said:

No problem Walkedup,

your PM wasn't exactly an offer, more of an abrupt statement without any introduction  "I can give you £80 for that scope as it’ll have no warranty"  is all that was received

which is why I did not respond and you and as you also mentioned purchasing a new one in a later post....doing such would obviously have a warranty which appears to be your concern.

The scope is still available for anyone that may be interested which is in excellent as new condition

No worries, thanks for the reply nonetheless. Good luck with the sale and happy shooting 👍