The nights always darkest before the Don.

Lloyd90

1 hour ago, Lloyd90 said:

Is the UK not a 2 horse race? 🤔

No, not anymore.  2010 General Election anyone?  Just because the Lib Dems commited electoral suicide in 2019 by promising to ignore democracy doesn't mean they or someone else couldn't come back and at form a coalition government.

BLM registered as a political party in the UK.  Not that they'll get very far other split the labour/green vote.

The Donald will win.  Those who find this so upsetting might as well get used to it.  An awful lot of middle America is doing better under the Don than they did under O-bomber (see @NoBodyImportant's posts)  COVID is of little electoral consequence as that response is managed at the state level.

21 minutes ago, udderlyoffroad said:

No, not anymore.  2010 General Election anyone?  Just because the Lib Dems commited electoral suicide in 2019 by promising to ignore democracy doesn't mean they or someone else couldn't come back and at form a coalition government.

BLM registered as a political party in the UK.  Not that they'll get very far other split the labour/green vote.

The Donald will win.  Those who find this so upsetting might as well get used to it.  An awful lot of middle America is doing better under the Don than they did under O-bomber (see @NoBodyImportant's posts)  COVID is of little electoral consequence as that response is managed at the state level.

Know plenty of American small time business owners who hated Obama and his Obamacare as they were their only employee of their own business (a one man band) and it forced them to pay hugely expensive insurance or pay large fines. They said it made their businesses unviable.

1 hour ago, udderlyoffroad said:

I certainly hope so but I fear not. I read article who’s subject was if you want to see a Biden America will look like, look at what’s  happening in California.

20 minutes ago, SpringDon said:

I certainly hope so but I fear not. I read article who’s subject was if you want to see a Biden America will look like, look at what’s  happening in California.

This come up on my YouTube feed, interesting

Seems to be typical of the rabbit hole the Republic of California is currently falling down.  Interesting that a lot of people are currently leaving the state...

9 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

It is partisan to the point of pantomime. It stopped being a nuanced choice between multiple viable political visions and seems utterly tribal. You inherited the worst of the French system and the worst of the UK system. 

If you disagree answer this, other than Trump what option do you have? Would you vote for Biden?

9 hours ago, WalkedUp said:

It is partisan to the point of pantomime. It stopped being a nuanced choice between multiple viable political visions and seems utterly tribal. You inherited the worst of the French system and the worst of the UK system. 

If you disagree answer this, other than Trump what option do you have? Would you vote for Biden?

Jo Jorgesson and Kenyan West are also options on the ballot.  

Jo jergouson and Kenyan West are also on the Ballot

Jo Jorgensen is my favorite person but Trump has done such an amazing job I will cast my vote for him.  He has raised half my family from below poverty line to middle class.  

If you look a the democrat platform it only helps two types of people.  The uber rich, and the unemployed poor.  The rich get subsidies by green credits and business grants and the unemployed get free houses, college, food stamps, and healthcare.  And it’s all paid for by taxing the working class.  

Trump will be the first ballot I have ever cast for myself and my father.  Lots of others are voting for the first time also.  

39 minutes ago, NoBodyImportant said:

If you look a the democrat platform it only helps two types of people.  The uber rich, and the unemployed poor.  The rich get subsidies by green credits and business grants and the unemployed get free houses, college, food stamps, and healthcare.  And it’s all paid for by taxing the working class.  

Trump will be the first ballot I have ever cast for myself and my father.  Lots of others are voting for the first time also.  

+1 
Its time some of us in the UK started ignoring what the left filtered media in this country are feeding us about Trump.
Listen to what real Americans are saying.

So many programs on at the moment about how Trump is such a terrible POTUS/man , our own BBC has given up ANY pretence of impartiality, and uses any spare minute to have a dig, whilst saying NOTHING about Biden and his sons antics.

I hope he gets in again, Im not sure its a given when you have the majority of the media against you, and every social media company supporting the opposition.
But he wasnt supposed to win last time, and do the woke media really know the minds of the voters?

4 hours ago, NoBodyImportant said:

Trump has done such an amazing job I will cast my vote for him.  He has raised half my family from below poverty line to middle class.  

And hasn't caused any new wars. Your words speak volumes are liberal press won't. Refreshing to see. I might even stick a tenner on him getting in again.