22 fac air which rifle

oowee

• 3 weeks later...

I have an FX Verminator in 22 FAC, very nice gun, not hugely powerful but I get 100 shots per fill. I use it to fill the gap between sub 12 and rimfire 50 - 60 metres, but that said I still think the rimfire is less fuss. Just a pocket with a couple of dozen rounds and you are good to go.

I have a Dreamline walnut in .22 it is a superb rifle

3 power settings 11 20 and 30ft lb

The FX slugs are superb accurate and hard hitting - not cheap but worth it on vermin 

Lightweight rifle quite compact reminds me of my Sharp Innova a bit back in the 80's

If I had a choice of any rifle again I would choose the dreamline .

• 1 month later...
7 hours ago, Hammo said:

I have been looking (online only so far) at the FX Dreamline Classic Synthetic FAC. 

I will have a slot for .22 FAC Air on my renewal mid Feb. 

Plenty of time to pore over online reviews 🙄

Ooowee, have you given this Rifle a look?

I have seen this yes it looks good although quite meaty. I sold my Air ranger as it was too heavy and clumsy and I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I have also see that some rifles have regulators and now I think I need one of these too. 🙂 Get this covid out of the way and i will start looking in earnest. 

I have some more rabbits to have a go at if you fancy. 

9 hours ago, oowee said:

I have seen this yes it looks good although quite meaty. I sold my Air ranger as it was too heavy and clumsy and I don't want to make the same mistake twice. I have also see that some rifles have regulators and now I think I need one of these too. 🙂 Get this covid out of the way and i will start looking in earnest. 

I have some more rabbits to have a go at if you fancy. 

Give us a ring mate, 12 hour nightshift Wednesday night then im off for 5 days. Or a later time if thats too soon.