Walked up shooting

Lloyd90

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

Are there any estates or areas offering quality walked up shooting, preferably on mixed bag of wild game, rabbit, woodcock but don’t mind the odd pheasant thrown in. 

20 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

Pity your so far away as Richard Gray at Affordable days has a great place for a walk one stand one mixed bag rough shoot, as he says could be 15 head could be 50.

£120   It is in Lincolnshire.

If you can get a day, Lloyd, I would be happy to join you or you and Neville.

3 hours ago, Walker570 said:

Pity your so far away as Richard Gray at Affordable days has a great place for a walk one stand one mixed bag rough shoot, as he says could be 15 head could be 50.

£120   It is in Lincolnshire.

Do you have any more details? 

Part of the fun is traveling and seeing other parts of the country ;) I won't rule it out! 

3 hours ago, London Best said:

If you can get a day, Lloyd, I would be happy to join you or you and Neville.

I will try and find the fella on FB :) 

8 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

I spoke to Richard last night on FB. He said he will email me the details this evening. 

Great, thank you. I will be happy to join in if there is a mutually suitable date. If we need more people I can probably find one or two. I am S. Derbyshire based but shoot mainly in Lincolnshire. 

13 hours ago, London Best said:

Great, thank you. I will be happy to join in if there is a mutually suitable date. If we need more people I can probably find one or two. I am S. Derbyshire based but shoot mainly in Lincolnshire. 

He only has 1 date left for 1 gun, 28th November. 

Sadly no good for me. If it’s any good for you I can send you the email or Richard’s contact details? 

3 hours ago, Lloyd90 said:

He only has 1 date left for 1 gun, 28th November. 

Sadly no good for me. If it’s any good for you I can send you the email or Richard’s contact details? 

Thanks, Lloyd, I am already shooting in Lincs on the day before, 27 th, and out picking up in Derbyshire on the 24th so I think that will do for that week.

1 hour ago, London Best said:

Thanks, Lloyd, I am already shooting in Lincs on the day before, 27 th, and out picking up in Derbyshire on the 24th so I think that will do for that week.

He has added me to his list for future dates being sent out. Perhaps next year :) 

We could strap Neville to a motorised cart and drag him along :P 

56 minutes ago, oowee said:

I can do you a day on partridge, hare, pheasant and maybe a duck or two (if you can quickly swap to steel). Gratis. 

Just need the ground to dry up a bit first to make it safer walking.

That's a nice offer oowe :good:there you go Lloyd and just down the road.

Edited by old'un