Kids Electric Quad

Captain Caveman

1 hour ago, Captain Caveman said:

Looking at buying a quad bike for my 8 year old daughter. 

I wondered if anyone has one of the 800/1000w electric Kids quads and if they’re any better than a 50cc petrol? The lack of piston rings to change appeals to me!

I've 2 cheap petrol ones for sale if you fancy going that route! For the cost of an engine every few years we couldn't justify the extra for electric, though the noise level might help if you've got neigbours.

2 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

I've 2 cheap petrol ones for sale if you fancy going that route! For the cost of an engine every few years we couldn't justify the extra for electric, though the noise level might help if you've got neigbours.

Thanks, just for plodding round our wood. Not too bothered about the neighbours, as long as they’re quieter than a chainsaw. I’ll send you a PM.

14 hours ago, Demonic69 said:

Thanks, just for plodding round our wood. Not too bothered about the neighbours, as long as they’re quieter than a chainsaw. I’ll send you a PM.

9 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

I brought my lad a mikro 70cc.

Chinese but well made, electric start, headlight and horn + it goes like stink with the restrictor wound out. 

thanks, I’ll look those up👍

9 hours ago, Farmboy91 said:

I brought my lad a mikro 70cc.

Chinese but well made, electric start, headlight and horn + it goes like stink with the restrictor wound out.