Browning B725 grade 5 scroll 12 gauge

Browning B725 grade 5 scroll

£2,800

12 gauge Shotgun Private Seller
Used - Excellent Condition Mold, Flintshire
Over and Under, Multi Choke, Multi Choke, 32" barrels

Description

I bought this a few years ago as was getting into my shotgun shooting. However find I tend to do more rifle shooting and walk up game shooting. For this I prefer my old BSA sxs as don’t worry about damaging it. As i Have only used this once in the past year for a round of clays I have decided to sell it.
Browning b725 sporter grade 5 scroll. 32” barrels. Has had the wood reoiled for a lovely hand finished oil. Bored are immaculate. Lever well over to right. Has one small mark on forend as per picture where clay fragment has made a small dent. Slight amount of wear to jewel long on sides where barrels and action meet as per photos. Comes with 5 chokes, sleet, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4 and full. All in very good condition.
Is a great handling gun which is well balanced as you would expect from a grade 5 finished gun. Has a nice palm swell.
£2800. Ideally would prefer collection but willing to rfd at cost. Must be one of the cheapest there is, just don’t use. Regards

The seller of this gun doesn't appear to be a Pigeon Watch member, to contact them please use the details on Gun Watch.

View the full article

• 11 months later...