Grocery stores pulling guns and ammo off the shelves because of post election violence

NoBodyImportant

I know you guys like to follow our elections over here so I’d thought I’d share.  Stopped in rural king for some cheese balls and noticed the guns and ammo are not on the shelf.  Thought it was odd.  After not finding the cheese balls I wanted I stopped in the Walmart and the same thing with the guns and ammo.  I asked and the lady told me that BLM have been looting the gun section of Walmart’s so they have safes in the back until the elections are over.  You can still buy them but they got to the back to get it. Apparently lots of stores are doing this across the nation.  

D14B530A-EF61-42D4-A433-7D1A2D758AB7.jpeg

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

The are saying that if Trump loses the chances are he will refuse to accept the result. That could lead to a lot of trouble

I think the trouble will come if he wins; there's no chance the BLM / Antifa mob will stomach that. Mind you, even with all those guns I'm sure it will be "mostly peaceful".

8 minutes ago, Vince Green said:

Yes but he has already got his defence set up some weeks back by suggesting that the postal vote was rigged. Now if he loses he can say "I told you so, it was the postal vote, I don't accept the result "

..and he is probably spot on as it has happened here in a number of places.  Weird way of votoing over there anyway. My view if you cannot turn up on the day and vote because you are sick or serving your country overseas, then you do not get a postal vote AND you vote on the day inquestion ..... I mean the Democrats are suggesting they should be allowed mail in votes AFTER the 3rd Nov. That has got to be bent.

I'm not religious but God help America if Biden gets in.

He is such a big Kid that the situation in the USA at the moment could not be better.

Edited by Walker570

9 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

..and he is probably spot on as it has happened here in a number of places.  Weird way of votoing over there anyway. My view if you cannot turn up on the day and vote because you are sick or serving your country overseas, then you do not get a postal vote AND you vote on the day inquestion ..... I mean the Democrats are suggesting they should be allowed mail in votes AFTER the 3rd Nov. That has got to be bent.

I'm not religious but God help America if Biden gets in.

He is such a big Kid that the situation in the USA at the moment could not be better.

Who is Biden? considering how long he has been in politics we know very little about him

28 minutes ago, Walker570 said:

A Trojan horse, as said for that woman Harris and if he gets in she will be President within 12 months. She could never get elected on her own merits.

If Biden the worst Democratic candidate in decades get in, he will not have won Trump will have thrown it away. 

3 hours ago, Vince Green said:

Who is Biden? considering how long he has been in politics we know very little about him

He is the one that said he didn’t want black kids at his children schools because it would be a racial jungle.  He also did the speach at the funeral of the KKK grand wizard.   Also the one that said he liked kids rubbing his legs.   Also the one that said if you don’t vote Democrat your not black.  

2 hours ago, Dougy said:

Watching the [air of them on the news i cant believe either of them could run a bath let alone a country the size of US. 

Both need a wack round the back of the head. If thats the best the states have to run their country God bless you all. 

Trump had done an amazing job.  Best president of my lifetime. 

Nacy Polesi ( speaker of the house)told reporters that regardless of the vote tally on November 3 Biden will be sworn in as president in January.  Everyone at work is gearing up for war.   

Edited by NoBodyImportant

2 hours ago, ordnance said:

I think there is a bit of mass hysteria going on, similar happened when roomers went around that Obama would not leave office and was buying up all the ammo.

Nacy Polesi ( speaker of the house)told reporters that regardless of the vote tally on November 3 Biden will be sworn in as president in January.  Everyone at work is gearing up for war.   No saying it’s going to happen but it’s worse now then it has ever been.  

Just now, NoBodyImportant said:

Nacy Polesi ( speaker of the house)told reporters that regardless of the vote tally on November 3 Biden will be sworn in as president in January.  Everyone at work is gearing up for war.   No saying it’s going to happen but it’s worse now then it has ever been.  

I have seen people hoard food and ammo before but it’s everyone now.  People are burying food, ammo, guns that are not the crazies you have seen in the past.  

My guess would be Biden / Sleepy Joe / The Big Man / The Worst Candidate in History to edge Trump on the popular vote. Don’t think he will win Florida though, or the other swing states, and so miss out on the big gig. From this side of the pond having either candidate as leader at this moment in time feels like a misstep. 

And Trump would not commit to the peaceful handover of power, as i said i have heard it all before. Obama had a private army, was buying up all to ammo and was going to hold onto power, immigrants were carrying backpacks full of arms and were going to storm the border.  Sounds like mass panic to me, we had 30 odd years near civil war here and no one was out panic buying food guns ammo etc, but we will have to wait and see. 

I

19 minutes ago, WalkedUp said:

My guess would be Biden / Sleepy Joe / The Big Man / The Worst Candidate in History to edge Trump on the popular vote. Don’t think he will win Florida though, or the other swing states, and so miss out on the big gig. From this side of the pond having either candidate as leader at this moment in time feels like a misstep. 

thats because you can’t see what trump has done.