Nice killings

armsid

I don’t understand what deeply religious beliefs make you kill someone else that is worshipping their own god ?  And the person you kill would not offend someone’s else’s God ? 

I’m not religious but believe in freedom of mind and speech . But I do believe people that oppose freedoms should not be allowed to live on the planet what ever their religion 

6 minutes ago, Modafinale said:

I don’t understand what deeply religious beliefs make you kill someone else that is worshipping their own god ?  And the person you kill would not offend someone’s else’s God ? 

I’m not religious but believe in freedom of mind and speech . But I do believe people that oppose freedoms should not be allowed to live on the planet what ever their religion 

These people don't believe in freedom of mind and speech. You do as their religious scholars tell you or else.

Amazingly where’s the BLM outrage black woman killed by a knife wielding Arab , obviously she was a law abiding citizen and not a criminal that sparked the riots in the first place oh the hypocrisy of it all , unfortunately we’ve seen it before and will undoubtedly see it again , they need to bring back enternment camps and get these “ peope “ vetted properly before letting them lose 

14 minutes ago, sam triple said:

Against France ? For what 

Macron has upheld French secularism, thus this has been twisted by Erdogan etc to be “France hates Islam” or “French mock Allah”. 

Forget one or two immigrants, Erdogan is the biggest issue we face over the next 15 years. He is undoing all of the progress set up a century earlier by Attaturk. When the EU & British lead Turkey on about membership then bin bagged them they really upset the political elite in Ankara. 

6 hours ago, AVB said:

I see there were protests in London yesterday AGAINST France. The world has gone truly mental. 

I have seen the video on U Tube of this taking part outside the French Embassy in London Friday afternoon

Hundreds praying close together, no masks or social distancing and the Police just watched, a direct contrast to the church in Wales which they raided

18 hours ago, Modafinale said:

Its not even different gods is it? I thought they all worshipped the same god but followed different prophets, and even different views of the same prophets teachings by different scholars. 

This is why I'm a devout atheist, religion has caused more death on this planet than any other non natural thing, and if you do believe in god its all down to the god any way.

Why is there so much bad in the world?

Because god gave "man" free will. 

So why can't "man" be allowed to fall in love with whoever they wish if they have free will?

Mum, errr, welllll. Go study your Bible...