Mole Valley , cartridges

They could certainly improve but they are my local shotgun stockist since Cornwall Farmers disappeared.

In the past (pre-Covid) I've emailed them and the manager of my local store has offered to collect cartridges from other stores.

When I've been in the stores the customer service people can get very busy helping customers so the phone isn't always answered. You could try shortly after the store opens as they are less busy then.

Having said all that neither Mole Valley or the RFDs I go to stock most of the cartridges I use (different .410s for example) so I get them online now.

12years ago I used to use the Mole Valley store near Frome on a regular basis and they had a fantastic selection include fresh meat.  I now call at their subsiduary, Mole, at Stamford or Melton Mowbray and those stores always seem to have good stocks BUT I don't go looking for cartridges.  I was deeply dissappointed when they where stopped from taking the sight on the A5 near Nuneaton when Countryside Farmers went bust due to very bad management.   The competition Commision apparently stopped them taking it over and that is probably why the syores in the east of England are just rgeistered as Mole.  I don't have any problems buying from my local gun store for suitable factory made if I require them.  If I wanted something out of the way/special then i would probably start with Just Cartridges. I did order a slab of RC 410s from them just to try and can only say the service was excellent.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

On 10/12/2020 at 15:45, stu64 said:

15% off all cartridges at mole valley now. just picked up 4 slabs of olympic blue

7 minutes ago, D_shooter said:

Just checked Eley hi flyers - 30g no 5 Nearly £25 cheaper than the last lot I got from my local RFD. 

15% off apparently. 

Yes 15% off

BUT it all depends what they have in stock!