Winter tyres?

wildfowler.250

Pirelli scorpion verde all season - I’ve had them on my awd kuga from 6 months after purchase and never had a problem, never got stuck, driven in all weathers including snow through floods etc and wouldn’t hesitate in buying them again. Havent noticed any reduction in fuel economy or comfort of drive. Take a look at the independent reviews online. I’d say they are a true well worth considering 👍🏻

• 2 months later...

just an update for anyone looking for all season tyres. I eventually went for 4 of the Bridgestone Weather Control A005 EVO, I have had them on the vehicle now (4x4) for about two months and must say they are one of the best tyres I have had fitted to a car, the cheapest price I could find was from Asda tyres, 215/60 r17 at £119 fully fitted.

so far they have preformed well in dry and wet conditions, cornering was like being on rails in wet conditions and with the recent snow/ice I was amazed at just how good they preformed, pulling well up some very step hills without any slipping, braking was just as good in wet slush and fresh snow, have also taken them across a very wet grass field where they also preform well, the car seems to drive more precise and they are quieter than the old Bridgestone summer tyres at motorway speeds, very happy with my purchase, a bit early to know what wear will be like.

If you are looking for an all season tyre you wont be disappointed with these tyres.