Wildfowling syndicate advice

MWildfowler

Hi guys, I’m based in Essex (close to the M25) and I’m looking to join a wildfowling syndicate. I mainly want to for wildfowling, wood pigeon and possibly inland duck hunting if the syndicate caters for this! I am currently looking at Kent Wildfowlers but thought I’d see if there are any other good syndicates that are reasonably local to myself. 

4 hours ago, MWildfowler said:

Hi guys, I’m based in Essex (close to the M25) and I’m looking to join a wildfowling syndicate. I mainly want to for wildfowling, wood pigeon and possibly inland duck hunting if the syndicate caters for this! I am currently looking at Kent Wildfowlers but thought I’d see if there are any other good syndicates that are reasonably local to myself. 

Most wildfowling clubs would cater for your needs , the two local clubs near me have all the inland duck and geese you could handle and also salt marshes , several hundred acres of rape for pigeon shooting and a lot more in the Summer months , one of the clubs have got a large flight pond that is shot about once a month , the ones who shoot it are drawn out of the hat on club meeting nights , so you all stand a fair chance.

Would the Black Water W A or Colchester W A be nearer to you than Kent W A ? 

28 minutes ago, MWildfowler said:

I’ve had a look at black water and they’re not taking on any new members. Can’t seem to find a link to the Colchester one, would it be possible to send me a link?

https://www.colchesterwildfowlers.org.uk/

hope that helps 👍🏻 I know a couple of members and supposed to be a very good club.