US Election Results!

Lloyd90

Is anyone else following? 

Trump predicted 95% chance of winning Florida.

Watching it on the BBC, every single host and presenter is absolutely slating Trump with every opportunity.

Every guest they have on they ask why Trump is so awful 🤣🤣 

No bias at all!! If Trump does pull it out of the bag they are going to lose their minds!! 

• Replies 598
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my worry is the "unhealthy" way the media is now tentervly poking the wasps nest of potential civil unrest..........it just seems they are desperate for it to happen so they can get air time,........

ok ..mention it....but stay well clear of working it up.........

9 minutes ago, AVB said:

I’m not a massive fan of Trump but the other fella just seems senile. Doesn’t know what town he is in, confuses his granddaughter with his dead son etc. And he might have his finger on the nuclear trigger. 

Hello, and getting on a bit at 77 🤔, still if trump looses there's a nice 219,000  dollar pension 👍👏

Edited by oldypigeonpopper

6 minutes ago, AVB said:

I’m not a massive fan of Trump but the other fella just seems senile. Doesn’t know what town he is in, confuses his granddaughter with his dead son etc. And he might have his finger on the nuclear trigger. 

He is just a trojan horse for the "woke" vice president candidate the left want but stood no chance in the vote.   It is also noticeable how "non partisan" the BBC are being today (not)